skulls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

skulls

the skulls forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Allies and Enemies
War Council Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 10:26 pm by green

» Chatroom for S~C
War Council Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 2:05 pm by WARRIOR

» Academy test request
War Council Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 9:06 am by Guest

» when your active
War Council Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 6:27 pm by jstblv

» ...END (War)...
War Council Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 9:11 pm by green

» REMEMBERANCE DAY
War Council Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 9:08 pm by green

» chat.................
War Council Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 10:18 am by REGULATER77

» Skull Guards ChatRoom
War Council Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 9:59 pm by REGULATER77

» War.......
War Council Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 2:40 pm by jerry90

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Poll

War Council

Go down 
+3
green
maxemilion
The Darkace
7 posters
AuthorMessage
The Darkace

The Darkace

War Council Empty
PostSubject: War Council   War Council Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 8:18 pm

Here is were 2-3 members of each brother tribe will talk.These players will be called High Councilmen.The High Councilmen representing S~C will be TheDarkace,i0D green & Maxemillion.I ask for all the Kings of all the tribes please post their Councilmen here.

High Councilmen:
S~C-TheDarkace,i0D green, & Maxemillion
S~E-Jerry90 & Warrior
S~A-ferraridriver69 & Dhtuyt
-SW--Not picked yet
Our first matter i belive should be taking care of GAWARW as he has attacked one of our members

Last edited by The Darkace on Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:45 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
maxemilion

maxemilion

War Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Council   War Council Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 6:20 am

Once all the council members are chosen we can begin forming a battle plan.
Back to top Go down
green

green

War Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Council   War Council Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 7:58 pm

since nicks lost of his village, the whole tribe took a loss in man power, i think right now we should work on building up our points and troops in our village. we don't want to spread our troops too thin, where we can't defend from an attack. we should work on the enemy tribes we have on diplomacy before we start a new war with another tribe. if we do we will be spreading ourself too thin, where we won't be able to recover from other attacks. i think that would be best for all tribes. cause right now i won't be able to do damage on GAWARW with what troops i have in my village. 65 l/c 450 troops. that will only hurt me if he counter attacks me. so if you guys agree lets inform the whole tribes. cause we are only as strong as our weakest.

so lets regroup and rebuild
Back to top Go down
REGULATER77

REGULATER77

War Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Council   War Council Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 8:05 pm

I agree
Back to top Go down
The Darkace

The Darkace

War Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Council   War Council Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 9:28 pm

nicely said
Back to top Go down
jerry90

jerry90

War Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Council   War Council Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 9:37 pm

well i have had some members leave the tribe, and have been out recruiting all day long. i agree that we need to regain our numbers. with some time we will be alot stronger, but so will he. if 4 rounds of attacks will do the trick, we should come up with some troop levels, and when we all get there, send them. maybe not enough to kill him, but enough to really hurt him, and we still have troops in reserve. farming is slow where i am, and i sent our late king way to many resorces, and troops. it will take me some time to actually be strong. working hard to get there.
Back to top Go down
The Darkace

The Darkace

War Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Council   War Council Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 9:42 pm

i say we should try doing what danielberg did to nick and destroy his timber camp,clay pit, and iron mines
Back to top Go down
jerry90

jerry90

War Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Council   War Council Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 10:08 pm

barracks, smith and hq would be what i think. slow his training times down, for next attack.
Back to top Go down
maxemilion

maxemilion

War Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Council   War Council Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 6:42 am

Since we can't really tell our cats which building to attack (At least not that I know of.), we should just make lots of cats, then we might hit it all.
Back to top Go down
The Darkace

The Darkace

War Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Council   War Council Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 9:54 am

you can tell your cats what to attack.As soon as you go to attack it has a bar where you could pick it
Back to top Go down
WARRIOR

WARRIOR

War Council Empty
PostSubject: Attack   War Council Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 3:21 pm

Evening gentleman,
I have one thing to add to this discussion,
I have been looking at some other strong tribes, and most of them have Nobles.
I think we need to consider waiting a little more to build up, gain the Nobles for a couple of our strongest tribal members, build up some more troop strength......
then like the navy seals HIT EM HARD, FAST AND VERY PRECISE IN THIS WELL PLANNED OUT ATTACK!!

WARRIOR OF THE S~E
Back to top Go down
maxemilion

maxemilion

War Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Council   War Council Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 2:21 pm

Yeah that would be the ideal plan, but the problem is that we don't know if we can risk to wait that long, if this person gets too strong too fast we might lose at that point, on the other hand we have no idea if he might just be all bark and no bite either, so what should we do then? Strike fast yet we don't get to noble him, or wait till we got enough manpower to defeat him entirely yet risk him getting enough manpower to withstand it all? Well I for one say that we should indeed wait with the real attack till we're strong enough, but we should also send allot of fake attacks till then, with the occasional real attack mingled in them all.
Back to top Go down
The Darkace

The Darkace

War Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Council   War Council Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 5:34 pm

I agree
Back to top Go down
jerry90

jerry90

War Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Council   War Council Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 7:31 pm

what is this guys location again? is he just one guy?
Back to top Go down
ferraridriver69

ferraridriver69

War Council Empty
PostSubject: S~A council   War Council Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 7:44 pm

S~A is going through a little inactiveity problem and i am trying to get my war council to talk about an ally scouting one of my fellow members what should i do? i want the skulls opion on this
Back to top Go down
The Darkace

The Darkace

War Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Council   War Council Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 7:55 pm

Well you should send him a message telling him to stop and if he doesnt then send a message to his tribe leader warning him that if he does not kick him out then we will be forced to take actions on their whole tribe and make sure to include all your brother tribes.Also when s Jamieee3 coming back so you can make shedskii a baron and for your inactivity thing just send out a message every saturday and if they dont read it or answer it by wendsday then kick them out this will get rid of the weaklings and help your tribe grow as a whole even if you take out 10 members.But make sure to send them a message telling them if they want to rjoin then they have to be more active.

Also for you jerry the guys name is GAWARW and he is only one guy,you dont have to worry about his tribe
Back to top Go down
maxemilion

maxemilion

War Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Council   War Council Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 9:09 am

I agree.
Back to top Go down
WARRIOR

WARRIOR

War Council Empty
PostSubject: Inactivity   War Council Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 1:45 pm

Evening gentleman,
Yeah Darkace I totally agree.
In looking at someother Tribes I see that they make this abundantly clear from the beginning,
its almost like "look if your not gonna be active then we don't need you"
I think maybe on our home page Jerry we may want to change this up a little bit and make it more
understood that weeklings and in-acts need not bother joining!
I agree with D-ace that this may be tough from the onset yet it will weed out the weeklings
and strengthen and encourage the ones that remain to get more active and become a working
part of the tribe.

WARRIOR
Back to top Go down
green

green

War Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Council   War Council Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 6:27 pm

i think this weekend sunday we should hit mukain tribe, b-the-mans village
Coordinates: 609|954
Player: b-the-man
Tribe: mukmuk
so we can take him his tribe off the emeny tribe list, then next weekend we can work on the PT tribe.
Back to top Go down
jerry90

jerry90

War Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Council   War Council Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 11:17 pm

i am going to set a goal for my tribe that each member needs to be at a certain pt total, or be dismissed. sometimes this has to be done. i would hate to lose anyone right now, but if they can not get to the pt total, they are not active enough.
Back to top Go down
maxemilion

maxemilion

War Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Council   War Council Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 7:49 am

That or simply not smart enough.
Back to top Go down
jerry90

jerry90

War Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Council   War Council Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 7:56 am

this is what my second in command wrote in the internal forum after i posted my improvement request:

Look,
the king is RIGHT! WE NEED TO GET STRONGER
and we also need to prepare for some wars! We need active members who
will help the tribe to get stronger!
I am constantly out farming, training and getting my city stronger!
I hope all of you will decide the same, to stick around and help us get strong!
THEN WE CAN GO AND KICK SOME BUTT!!!
WARRIOR OF THE S~E
Back to top Go down
ferraridriver69

ferraridriver69

War Council Empty
PostSubject: i found out some stuff   War Council Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:53 pm

there going to be some spies lurking around some tribes there names are "FireOO1 and XkillerOO1" i dont know what tribes they will be spying on but i am just sharing my information these members are part of an ally tribe of mine, Fireoo1 is the one who scouted my member
Back to top Go down
The Darkace

The Darkace

War Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Council   War Council Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:54 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

War Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Council   War Council Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

War Council
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
skulls :: war room-
Jump to: